Vice President / Project Architect, Architechniques, Ltd.
Herrin, Illinois - March 2017, Present
Secretary/Treasurer / Project Architect, Architechniques, Ltd.
Herrin, Illinois — 2013- 2017
Lacey's responsibilties as Project Architect included client contact and consultation, design, and day-to-day management of the various projects of which she had oversight. These duties included client meetings, design, estimating, completing construction documents, bidding services and construction administration.
Project Manager, Architechniques, Ltd.
Herrin, Illinois - 2007-2013
Lacey’s responsibilities as a project manager and project architect include day-to-day management of the various projects she oversees. These duties included, estimating, completing construction documents, bidding services and construction administration. She had also been in charge of the managment of production staff and their daily tasks.
- Williamson County Courthouse Renovations
- Renovations to the Cosmetology and Dental Assisting Departments at John A. Logan College
- Construct Training Living Quarters (Billets) at Sparta Armory
- New CILA Homes for The H Group
Technician, Architechniques, Ltd.
Herrin, Illinois — 2006-2007
While working as a technician, Lacey assisted the project managers in their daily duties and learned new skills to further her knowledge of architecture.
Southern Illinois University
Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies — 2003-2007
Washington University in St. Louis
Courses in Civil Engineering and Architecture -- 2001-2003
CERTIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Licensed Architect (Illinois & Wisconsin)
- Certified Project Manager for CDB
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards - Certified Architect